Glynde & Stepney Bus Tours
Discover the hidden flavours and hear the stories of these unique, world-class food manufacturing areas.
Glynde and Stepney are home to some of our state’s best kept food secrets. These suburbs have family-owned businesses and premium food manufacturers which offer quality produce ranging from wine, cheese, coffee, gelato and confectionary to traditional pastas, pastries and more.
By joining one of our Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney Bus Tours, you will discover many of these secret tastes and flavours, with the opportunity to buy some fabulous local and authentic produce from this unique destination.
If you are looking for an activity to enjoy with your interstate or overseas visitors, or simply want to discover what’s new in the City – this is the tour for you!
The bus tour will include:
- four hour bus tour visiting a variety of Glynde and Stepney businesses
- gift shopping bag including a range of printed merchandise
- Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney publications including delicious recipes you can try at home
- factory tours, samples and tastings
- lunch at a local business.
2020 Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney Bus Tours:
- Wednesday 12 February: 9:30am
- Wednesday 18 March: 9:30am
- Wednesday 15 April: 9:30am
- Wednesday 20 May: 9:30am
- Wednesday 24 June: 9:30am
- Wednesday 15 July: 9:30am
- Wednesday 12 August: 9:30am
- Wednesday 16 September: 9:30am
- Wednesday 14 October: 9:30am
Tour cost $49 per person + booking fee.
Following the purchase of your Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney ticket, the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters will contact you two weeks prior to your tour date with further details.
We look forward to seeing you!
I just wanted to thank you for giving us all such a fantastic day yesterday. It was SO well organised, company fantastic, samples amazing, meeting factory owners to get the real stories and a fabulous lunch to top it all off. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you again for everything as we had the most wonderful day without a single complaint!
Most enjoyable bus tour I have done – even better than overseas - lovely to know what goes on in my own district.
Fantastic array of locally owned businesses who use local produce with excellent results.
Barbara, Bellevue Heights
Absolutely magical – would certainly recommend it to everyone – can understand why it is booked out – I shall come again!
Lois, Kensington Gardens