Join a library book group!
A library book group is an excellent way get together with others, read great books, try new authors and share your thoughts about books in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our Libraries support book groups by:
- finding you a book group to join
- helping you to set up a new book group
- advising you on what to read
- loaning sets of books to suit all types of groups
- assisting you in finding a meeting space.
For more information about book groups, visit one of our Libraries and ask a library staff member, or contact the Lifelong Learning Coordinator at Payneham Library on 08 8336 0333.