Eastside Business Awards
Who will be the best in the East in 2020?
We are ready to celebrate our growing local business community and want you to tell us who deserves recognition!
Following on the success of previous years, the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters and The Messenger are giving eastside businesses a chance to take the stage at the 2020 Eastside Business Awards.
We want to uncover even more shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, services and other great businesses within the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters that create memorable and remarkable experiences.
We need you to help determine the best in the East! Whether you’re a resident, employee, shopper, trader or visitor we encourage you to vote for your favourite business in one or more of the categories below.
The top 4 businesses with the highest number of votes in each category will become a finalists.
One lucky voter will take home a $250 voucher for Discover South Australia thanks to People’s Choice Credit Union
Voting closes at 4pm Wednesday 25 March 2020 across 12 categories.
All you have to do is:
- Vote for your favourite business - you can vote for as many businesses as you like!
- Select the ‘enter competition’ checkbox at the end of the voting process
- Complete the competition entry
Those crowned the best of the east will win a share of the $18,000 prize pool to put towards business marketing with The Messenger.
Businesses that would like to download the “Vote for Us” Flyer click here
Voting is open from Wednesday 26 February until Wednesday 25 March 2020
Finalists will be announced on Wednesday 1 April 2020
Winners will be announced:
- Tuesday 21 April 2020 Awards Ceremony
- Wednesday 22 April 2020 online at eastsidebusinessawards.com.au
- Wednesday 29 April 2020 published in Messenger publications
Eleven local businesses were recognised for excellence in 12 different categories at the Eastside Business Awards announced at St Peters Town Hall on Tuesday 9 April 2019.
Over 170 businesses across the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters were nominated for an award, well exceeding last year’s total number of nominations. A public vote whittled down the nominated businesses to 50 finalists. The winners were then decided by a panel of judges.
Hall of Fame (over 20 years)
Outdoors on Parade
Best Food & Beverage Manufacturer
Little Bang Brewing Company
Best Customer Experience
The Lab Food + Coffee
Best Independent Retailer
Brick & Mortar Creative
Best Emerging/Startup Business
Best Hair & Beauty
ORBE Hair & Beauty
Little Bang Brewing Company
Best Fashion Retailer
Best Entertainment Venue
The Odeon Theatre
2019 Eastside Business Award winners
Hall of Fame: Confectionery company Robern Menz was inducted into the Hall of Fame, recognising its more than 25 years of outstanding service in the eastern district.
- Best Cafe: Pasta Deli
- Best Fashion Retailer: Love Affair Boutique
- Best Restaurant: Taste of Nepal
- Best Coffee: Tell Henry
- Best Pub/Bar: Little Bang Brewing Company
- Best Food/Beverage Manufacturer: Moo Premium Foods
- Best Hair and Beauty Salon: Total Look Hair & Beauty
- Best Customer Experience: Foot & Leg Centre
- Best Independent Retailer: Chile Mojo.
For more information about the 2018 Awards, visit: 2018 Eastside Business Award Winners
2018 Eastside Business Award winners