Help stop the spread - SA Health information
Everyone must practise good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) spreading.
How you can help prevent the spread:
- stay home and avoid contact with others if you are sick
- wash your hands regularly
- cover your coughs and sneezes
- wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
Further information from SA Health:
- Information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Information about influenza (flu)
- What to do if you or your family are unwell
- What is social distancing?
For information about Council services during COVID-19 conditions, visit: Latest News