Working With Us
A unique working environment - join us and share our vision!
Located in the leafy, cosmopolitan and cultural centre of the eastern suburbs of Adelaide, you will work in a City with some of Adelaide’s most stunning heritage buildings located in the economically diverse areas of Norwood, Magill, Kent Town and Glynde.
The City boasts beautifully maintained parks and gardens and main streets such as The Parade, South Australia’s premier mainstreet.
We take pride in enhancing this environment for our staff through the creation of a constructive, innovative and thriving work environment.
We invest in:
- development of our managers to give you great leadership
- creating an effective workplace culture
- continuous improvement projects
- training and development for you
- wellbeing and social activities for you.
When you come and work for us, you come and work for the NPSP family!
It's a positive and supporting environment, a real community, and I feel like a valued member. I get interesting and varied work and have experienced team members I can learn from.
We offer many benefits that will support you to live a great life while you work with us.
We support you and your family
We support you and your family by:
- providing paid parental leave
- rostered days off
- extended carers leave
- pre-retirement opportunities.
We assist with some of life’s unavoidable surprises
To assist with some of life’s unavoidable surprises, we:
- provide income protection insurance
- journey insurance to work
- leave without pay opportunities.
We support your learning and career growth
To support your learning and career growth, we:
- provide training and development programs
- mentoring, assistance with study
- opportunities to work on special projects
- career development experiences
- professional development leave.
We provide a wellbeing program
Our wellbeing program includes:
- health checks
- skin screening
- fitness courses
- influenza vaccinations.